How to get an investor visa in Spain?
Getting an investor's golden visa is one of the shortest ways to obtain a residence permit in Spain. The program for obtaining golden visas, launched in 2013, was designed to attract foreign investors and involves a minimum of paper and bureaucratic fuss (the process of drafting the necessary package of documents takes 10-15 working days). To obtain a golden visa there are enough investment flows in the amount of:
• 500000 euros in real estate
• or 1000000 euros in bank deposits and shares
• or 2000000 euros in government bonds
This project has a number of significant advantages compared with other methods of obtaining a residence permit:
- allows you to be in Spain without any restrictions
- provides opportunities for futher employment
- opens free access to all countries of the Schengen zone
- after obtaining an one-year visa there is a two-year residence permit. (The subsequent extension of a residence permit – for 5 years. There is acquiring of citizenship in 10 years’ time after obtaining a visa, if all the conditions provided by law are adhered to.)
- gives the right to petition about obtaining a residence permit for a wife / a husband and children when applying for a visa
Of course, it is necessary to fulfill a number of conditions, but they do not conflict with common sense or the legislation of our country.