What documents are needed for a residence permit?
In order to obtain a residence permit in Spain, it is necessary to prepare a basic package of documents. Among the entire list of required papers the main one is the certificate of the real estate presence or an open personal account in Spain. However, the specific intentions for real estate acquisition are also a weighty argument in favor of the applicant. Although, in addition to the basic, in some situations, an additional list of references may be presented. However in the majority of cases the following groups of documents are requested.
• certificate confirming the existence of a property or a bank account in Spain
• application on a prescribed form
• foreign passport
• copies of a civil passport
• medical insurance
• check for payment of consular gathering
• 3 color photos, size 35×45 mm
1. certificate of criminal record
2. bank statement on the status of of current account
3. medical certificate
4. other required documents that are relevant to a particular case for obtaining a positive decision